Monday, March 13, 2006

karisik duygular...

One month has passed, but still not much has changed, at least, not as I wanted to change...
I saw my friends and I met some new ones and, apparently, everything is going ok, except when it's not...I ate my precious pork food, I saw my akdeniz, I went back to my school town, and waited...until today! I supported everything, even my crashed car, until today at 7:45 am! She was sad, but so was I one month ago ( and still I am), but I never thought this! Turkey is so great and still can do so much harm to someone who adores it!!!
Well, what to do, right?
Life is just like this and it SUCKS like HELL!!!

1 comment:

Susana Nunes said...

Babe, eu sei que é triste... muito mesmo... E acredito que dificilmente viveremos outra experiência do género, mas ninguém sabe o que o futuro nos reserva... As minhas previsões não são muito más: Marrocos? Barcelona? E, porque não, inter-rail? ;) Seni seviyorum!