Saturday, January 14, 2006

CEVAHIR...

Sunday is laundry day but saturday is... Shopping day!
So today me and Su decided to buy some things to send to those that we like and always remember... : ) So, we went to Taksim! Our first stop was the PTT services ( the postal offices or something remotely related to it!) and for the first time, the man who always help us not being discriminated wasn't there, but also for the first time we were not treated as yabanci's ( well, we were but ours translation techniques aren't perfect yet!) and the person who deal with our affairs was kind and he was always repeating çok güzel to us! That we understood! : p He offered us çay, even after we refused and even pills?... That we didn't accept! We managed to send our stuffs to Portugal, which is very good! Then we walked through Istiklal caddesi and we went to our favorite bazaars to buy some more turkish gifts and some cheap clothes! Next week we have to go again to the PTT! But, after meeting Julien, we took the subway (the immense five stops subway...) and we went to CEVAHIR, the biggest mall in Europe!!!Si, mori, irias adorar! I thought that we are going to Profilo, another shopping mall, but my mistake was a good one! It's huge!!!
And we just went there to buy CD's, DVD's and a DVD player! But of course, dinner time was very close so we decided to supper! Today it was, for me, a perfect mealing day, 'cause my lunch was a gato diable in now my favorite turkish place: özsüt!!! And now I was eating KFC ( yeah, I know about the bird flu, but it is Kentucky!)!!!
Well, i'm recovering the blog, very slowly I know, but i'm a very busy person. Eh!Eh!Eh!

jinhus to all!!!

No comments: